Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Friends in Denmark


I just arrived in Denmark.  It is such a beautiful country with great mountains and shining seas.  I am in Denmark on a business trip to help out an old friend -- if you can call it that!  My friend is King Hrothgar whom I have known since I was a small warrior.  Our friendship is so great that nothing could split us apart. 
I hope to gain fame and riches from this trip.  Hopefully, the fame will make me known worldwide.  I will gain these attributes if I defeat this evil monster that troubles King Hrothgar’s mead hall.  We had a safe boat ride over here and no injuries yet.  Hopefully, it will stay that way. 
The air here is so crisp and clean that it actually makes our horses feel better.  I love the rolling hillss so I can gallop with my noble steed.  There are also many crystal, clear rivers.  When we approached the mead hall, we could see that there was no protection whatsoever.  I have already seen King Hrothgar and he has welcomed me graciously.  Almost everyone here is grateful for our coming and keeps giving

1 comment:

  1. Hey Kyle, Just one thing. On your first blog, at the very top. I noticed that your fonts were two different sizes In the different paragraphs. Are they supposed to be like that? Other than that It is great! I like your source of vocabulary as well!

    ReplyDelete